I can't believe it's November already! On Wednesday, we took the girls to our ward Trunk-or-Treat. We have been going to a Trunk-or-Treat every year for about the last 7 years, and we love it! It is so nice to go to a place where we can trust the people handing out the candy, and the girls get a ton of candy, all in less than half an hour! Here are the pictures of the girls in their costumes. Shelby couldn't decide what to wear until she saw these fake eyelashes... Whatever she wore, she HAD to have the eyelashes!


I was excited that Sami wanted to be Casper the Friendly Ghost. I don't think I've made an easier costume! Here she is hanging out with her little friends in our front yard.

Shaylee didn't know what to be, and I can't remember where I got the idea for Jelly Belly's, but it turned out super cute. I made the clear plastic "bag" and painted the Jelly Belly logo. (Thanks to Jamie for inspiring me when she made Mike a bag of spinach during the spinach/food poisoning scare two years ago.)

Here is Mom & Dad's dog, Barney. He was embarassed to be dressed like a pumpkin. Seriously, he was embarassed.

1 comment:
Your kids costumes are super fun. I miss the whole trunk-r-treat thing. Oh well. The kids have a good time running around the neighborhood!
Post a Comment