Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Okay, so it's been a long time...  Life has been a bit crazy for the Slaughter 5!  But we're back...  So here is a picture of Shaylee with her friends, Jessica & Sarah.  They all sang in the school choir.  I tried to upload one of their songs, but it's just not working for me.  So imagine how cute they sounded singing about Mrs. Spackman's Killer Fruit Cake!  Shaylee's solo line was "Oh, No!  Please don't send us any more!"  It was cute.  


All of the kids in the choir had to be at school at 7:15am twice a week for practices.  Shaylee didn't mind waking up early, and I (kind-of) didn't mind driving her.  It's a good thing it's still dark at 7:15 so that the other parents couldn't see my messy hair and pajamas!

Another milestone in December... the Expedition has been around for 200,000 miles!  Still running good, and I hope it keeps on running good because we owe too much $$ on it to sell it with that many miles!  


No comments: