I love the picture of Shelby holding her picture because of the look on Mom's face in the background. Shelby was the first one to open her doll and she was genuinely excited to finally have her baby! And from what I can see, Mom was just as excited with Shelby's reaction!

Dad made the little boys wooden trucks for Christmas. I am absolutely amazed at the talent my Dad has! These trucks are amazing! Carter's is a dump truck, Preston's is a front loader, and Eric's is a racing semi-trailer. The cool thing is that all of the trucks actually work, they are not just hunks of wood to look like trucks!


Dad also made some really cool food-storage things for all of the adult kids. They are organizers made to fit canned foods, and of course, he customized them to hold all of the different sizes of cans, from tuna fish to large soup cans. What a talented Dad!













No comments:
Post a Comment