Monday, March 30, 2009

Thank you Trisha!

Happy birthday to me! I don't feel a day over 32! My friend Trisha has been taking cake decorating classes so last week I (jokingly) told her on her blog that she could make me a cake for my birthday. So the doorbell just rang, and there was Trisha with this awesome cake!
I can't even describe how good it smells! Thank you so much, Trisha! You are as beautiful as you are awesome!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This is a picture of a "big guy in a little coat" (think back to Tommy Boy...) Chris thought it would be fun to try on Shelby's coat and pose for pictures. I must say, pretty handsome!

4 comments:

Julie Johnson said...

Prety Cake! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Hope it was great! just remember you will always be 32;)

One Happy Heart Family said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I just don't celabrate now. I feel too old. ;) Hey I noticed you have Ryan Shupe and the rubber band gang? Paul Cardall is a heart friend of ours and is awaiting a heart transplant. They are having a concert for him and those guys are playing. It is living for Eden (Eden is his daughter) go to www.livingforeden.com we want to go, but can't because of Kylie. Check it out.

Tammy Anderson said...

Happy Birthday! It looks like the Birthday cake was wonderful. I hope you had a great day!

SANFORD said...

Happy Birthday Jen!!! Hope you had a good one!
Cheri