Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Fun at the Beach!

Here is the last of our vacation photos. We took so many that I had to make slides in order to show them all. On our last day in California, we took the girls to Newport Beach. It was a cool (60*) overcast day at the beach, but that didn't stop the girls from getting in.



The girls had a lot of fun chasing eachother with big long vines of seaweed, and by the time they were done, they were all covered in sand. While we were on the beach a cute little old lady who lives on the beach came outside wondering why people were at the beach on such a cold day. It was cute. There we are in our swim suits and flip flops, and she is wearing her jacket, a sweater, a scarf, pants, and socks and shoes. She was amazed when we told her that where we come from, most of our winter is colder than freezing. She must have lived on the beach her whole life... What a hard life, indeed...

3 comments:

Trisha said...

Looks like you all had a fabulous time. What great memories. The pictures are awesome!!

Parker Family said...

What a FUN trip!! Love all of your pictures. I love that place, I wish I could go every year!! You little family is so cute! I am so glad you won this trip, you definetely deserved it!! What fun memories!!

Anonymous said...

Look like way too much fun!! I want to be there!!! your girlies are so cute!