To make me even more panicked, Shaylee's last choir performance is tomorrow night at Bonneville High. I don't know why they have to perform all the way across town. And now I have to figure out how to get set up, make sure everyone eats dinner, and to the Bonneville on time. And let's not forget homework...AAAARRGHHHH!
And then there's the fact that in exactly one week we are leaving for Disneyland. Will we have enough money to eat while we're there? I dunno... I haven't had time to figure out a budget.
Oh, and I can't forget the plants in the sunroom! I've sold a couple but still have a bunch and they have to go THIS WEEK! I am freaking out!
And will somebody clean the house, please?!!! It looks like a bomb went off in here, and I don't have time (or desire, but that's a different story) to do anything about it.
Friday night, Shelby officially crossed the threshold into young womanhood. I've been waiting for this day for years, it seems. The girls all wanted to spend the night at Jamie's house so I kept asking Shelby if she really wanted to given the fact that she was experiencing something all new (and I thought scary). She insisted that she did and she would be fine. To add salt to my wound, she said that if she needed help, she could ask Jamie. So it's official...Shelby doesn't need me anymore. :( Unless she needs a ride to school. At least she can't drive yet! What will I do when she doesn't need me for that either?













3 comments:
First of all... BREATHE!!! Next, step left and move forward...literally! Now BREATHE again...
:)
If you need anything I can help. I don't have anything going on until Grace's surgery on Thurdsay afternoon. I do want a tomato plant if I can find a pot big enough to plant it in. If Shelby is available some time this week she can babysit for me to get some spending money.
I am sorry that things are so crazy and that your little girl is growing up on you! I will certainly be sad when Caitlyn is that old. Hopefully you made it through your busy day. Have a great time in Disneyland; just take lots of food with you, that is what we do.
Cheri
Post a Comment