Wednesday, September 16, 2009

The people of Walmart

The People Of…





Those shoes are not blue nor are they suede.


How am I supposed to slap a ho without an essential part of my balanced breakfast?


Nothing says sanitary like a parrot in the produce section…


“What are you wearing sexy?” -Cowboy boots. “Ya, that’s hot.” – Pink velour pants. “Ya I like that.” – a little green baby girl hoodie. “Oh damn, that sounds sexy.” – and I kinda look like Gallagher. “Oh ya…wait…what?”


Let’s run through my rock star list…. Mullet? – check; big sunglasses? – check; heart shaped tattoo? – u know I love my mom; Cut jean shorts? – are there any other type of shorts?; wife beater tied at the midriff – check;….. He is an official ROCK STAR!


I think I just sharted…


What the Heck???


Is that Rainbow Brite all grown up??


Is that a soccer ball? A map of the solar system? The structure of a sub-atomic particle?


I have absolutely no idea what to say…

Is that a gangster leotard?

Everyone loves the man in the yellow go-go boots!

Nice purse!

Do you see the flame shoes buddy? That means I will not think twice about karate chopping you Into the middle of next week!

AHH! I love the frozen food section… it tingles!

Umm… excuse me, sir…

At least the purse matches, right?

Rawr…

No, honey, it’s an ancient Egyptian symbol of prosperity, I swear!

I was wondering why you suddenly smelled better.



Every man has an NFL jersey AND pink short-shorts in their wardrobe, right?

I have the same outfit, only in red.

Just in case you had the urge…

Now all we need is Dr. Teeth and the Electric Mayhem for a reunion tour.

Yes, you are seeing that correctly. Old man + large, supple breast implants. He looks like the Gorton's fisherman!

6 comments:

Trisha said...

ABSOLUTELY HILARIOUS!!!!

Elder Quinn Kay Longhurst said...

How did you get pictures of all my extended family? Uncle Joe, Aunt Betty ect.... TOO FUNNY!

The Slaughter 5 said...

My sister in law emailed this to me. It was so funny I had to post it! It took me an hour to save & upload all of the photos. I wish blogger let you upload more than 5 at a time. And can I tell you how much it bugs me that when you upload pics, it puts them at the top of the post? And all of the extra spaces that you have to delete? Can't someone fix this???

SANFORD said...

How FUNNY, it kind of makes me want to keep my kids out of Wal-Mart. Are there really people out there that look like this?
Cheri

jael said...

this is a few of the reasons i choose not to visit.

Julie Johnson said...

So Funny! you need to post more! you are almost at the bottom of my blogger friends. But dont worry There are two that will always be at the lower;)